A healthy, attractive garden or landscape in Lemont depends greatly on the right kind of soil. Soil Mix Supply, a division of Tim Wallace Landscape Supply, provides the different types of soil that contribute to optimal growth and appearance.
We screen and pulverize bulk soil onsite. You also have a choice of either our prepared soil blends or a custom mix you specify – just let us know! You can pick up your soil or request soil delivery as well.
(Minimum order for soil pick-up is at least one cubic yard. Minimum order for soil delivery is at least two cubic yards; each truck can hold up to 14.)
Soil Supply / Lemont IL Gardens and Landscapes
Our garden supply experts can help you determine if you would benefit from a custom mix or if one of our pre-formulated blends is the right soil for your project.
- Premium Compost Mix 50% Mushroom Compost, 50% Organic Compost
- Enriched Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Mushroom Compost
- Landscape Planting Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Compost
- Premium Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Purple Cow Compost
- Premium Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Purple Cow Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Perennial Garden Mix 50% Pine Bark Fines, 50% Organic Compost
- Raised Bed Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Coarse Sand, 25% Organic Compost
- Tim’s Original Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Organic Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Enriched Vegetable Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Composted Horse Manure
- Topdressing Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Fine Sand
- Lawn Repair Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Mushroom Compost, 25% Fine Sand
We’d welcome hearing more about what you’d like to achieve for your Lemont landscape or garden. Visit our Supply Yard and Garden Center or give us a call at (630) 759-5552.
Lemont IL Bulk Topsoil and Topsoil Delivery
Some projects simply require black dirt. As a top local topsoil supplier, we screen and pulverize bulk topsoil and keep it dry in storage as well. Plus, you can pick up your bulk topsoil from our facility or arrange delivery priced by the yard.
Organic Material for Lemont Gardens and Landscapes
Compost contributes to your garden or landscape by adding organic matter and nutrients to your soil. It also inhibits erosion and helps improve soil structure. If you’re working on a vegetable garden, compost provides a superb amendment.
Our different types of organic material for Lemont gardens and landscapes include:
- Organic Mushroom Compost Composted straw, horse manure and peat
- Organic Compost Recycled organic material such as leaves, vegetable scraps and small twigs turned into a soil amendment known as Black Gold
- Purple Cow Classic Compost 100% finely screened plant materials free of manure, weed seeds and pathogens
- Composted Horse Manure Aged and turned regularly to make it superb for vegetable gardens
Lemont Landscaping and Garden Soil – Contact Us Today
We enjoy helping you make your garden or landscape as lush as it can be. To connect with one of our supply experts soon, visit our facility or call us at (630) 759-5552. Also be sure to let us know if you ever need to buy topsoil in bulk (including topsoil delivery)!
With determination and the right information, you can make your garden what you want it to be. The next time you’re preparing to plant, dig up a scoop of your soil and consider its texture. Is it dense and heavy, or loose and free? All soils are a mixture of mineral particles, mainly clay, sand and silt. Different soil types will usually contain more of one particle than others. This allocation determines each type’s density, drainage rate and ability to hold nutrients.
To improve the structure of your soil, add the right amount of organic matter. You might also build a raised garden bed filled with a good balance of soil mix.
We’ll be glad to discuss soil types and properties for your garden with you. Stop in at our facility or give us a call at (630) 759-5552.