The right landscape soil and garden soil are integral to the beauty and health of your Bolingbrook property. Whatever your project might be, Soil Mix Supply, a division of Tim Wallace Landscape Supply, has you covered with bulk soil mixed onsite at our Bolingbrook Garden Center.
Choose from one of our pre-formulated soil blends or have us make a custom mix to your specifications. You can either pick up your soil or request our soil delivery service.
- Pick-up: minimum one cubic yard
- Delivery: minimum two cubic yards (up to 14 cubic yards per truck)
Landscape, Garden Soil / Bolingbrook, IL
Our pre-formulated landscape and garden soil blends include:
- Premium Compost Mix 50% Mushroom Compost, 50% Organic Compost
- Enriched Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Mushroom Compost
- Landscape Planting Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Compost
- Premium Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Purple Cow Compost
- Premium Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Purple Cow Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Perennial Garden Mix 50% Pine Bark Fines, 50% Organic Compost
- Raised Bed Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Coarse Sand, 25% Organic Compost
- Tim’s Original Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Organic Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Enriched Vegetable Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Composted Horse Manure
- Topdressing Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Fine Sand
- Lawn Repair Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Mushroom Compost, 25% Fine Sand
Bulk Topsoil Including Delivery / Bolingbrook, IL
We screen, pulverize and store bulk topsoil (black dirt) at our facility. We keep it dry and ready for your project as well.
Our bulk topsoil is available for pick-up, or you can request delivery of your topsoil priced by the yard. For more details on delivered pricing of topsoil, just call (630) 759-5552.
Organics / Bolingbrook, IL
Compost adds organic matter and nutrients to your soil and helps break up clay soil structure. It is the best amendment for vegetable gardens.
When your project calls for organic material, you have several excellent choices:
- Purple Cow Classic Compost: Made of 100% plant materials (leaves, sticks and branches), this finely screened premium compost is free of manure, weed seeds and pathogens.
- Organic Mushroom Compost: Our mixture combines composted straw, horse manure and peat.
- Organic Compost: Recycled organic material such as leaves, vegetable scraps and small twigs are turned into a rich soil amendment referred to by gardeners as Black Gold.
- Composted Horse Manure Aged and turned regularly, our composted horse manure is ideal for vegetable gardens.
Bolingbrook Landscaping Soil – Get Started Today
We’re here to support you with the materials and ideas for your lush garden and landscape in Bolingbrook. To further discuss the right landscaping soil or garden soil for you, visit our Supply Yard and Garden Center or call us at (630) 759-5552. Also ask us about having your bulk topsoil or soil mix purchase delivered.
Soil is vital to the success of your garden, and different plants will do better in different kinds of soil. Soil problems that can affect your garden include:
- Type The soil texture and composition should favor plant development. If the soil has too much clay, proper drainage will be compromised. If the soil is too sandy, it will often drain water before it reaches roots.
- Nutrition Plants receive all of their nutrients from the soil. If the soil they are in is lacking the right ones, you’ll want to adjust the soil type or add the needed amendments.
- pH Soil that is either too acidic or too alkaline may be problematic for certain plants. Even though many plants can tolerate a range of pH levels, you still want your soil to be optimal for growth.
Our experts can answer your questions about choosing the right soil for the garden you desire. Visit our facility or call us at (630) 759-5552.