Much of the beauty and health of your property in Channahon (IL) depends on having the right kind of soil for what you plant. Soil Mix Supply, a division of Tim Wallace Landscape Supply, provides the range of landscape soil and garden soil you need for optimal growth and appearance. We also screen and pulverize bulk soil onsite.
Choose from one of our pre-formulated blends or let us know the custom mix you’d like us to make. You can either pick up your soil or request soil delivery.
For soil pick-up, simply order at least one cubic yard. For soil delivery, order at least two cubic yards. Our trucks can hold up to 14 cubic yards.
Soil Suppliers for Channahon (IL)
With so many pre-formulated blends to choose from, we might already have the landscape or garden soil you’re looking for.
- Premium Compost Mix 50% Mushroom Compost, 50% Organic Compost
- Enriched Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Mushroom Compost
- Landscape Planting Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Compost
- Premium Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Purple Cow Compost
- Premium Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Purple Cow Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Perennial Garden Mix 50% Pine Bark Fines, 50% Organic Compost
- Raised Bed Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Coarse Sand, 25% Organic Compost
- Tim’s Original Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Organic Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Enriched Vegetable Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Composted Horse Manure
- Topdressing Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Fine Sand
- Lawn Repair Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Mushroom Compost, 25% Fine Sand
To further discuss our pre-formulated landscape and garden soil, stop by our Supply Yard and Garden Center or call us today at (815) 725-3953.
Bulk Topsoil (Inc. Delivery) for Channahon (IL)
We screen and pulverize bulk topsoil (black dirt) and keep it dry in storage so it’s ready for you.
Pick up your bulk topsoil from our facility or request delivery priced by the yard. For more details about delivered pricing of topsoil, call (815) 725-3953.
Organics for Channahon (IL)
Compost helps your garden and landscape by adding organic matter and nutrients to the soil. If you’re developing a vegetable garden, compost is the ideal amendment for it.
We offer you a range of organic material for your project:
- Purple Cow Classic Compost 100% finely screened plant materials free of manure, weed seeds and pathogens
- Organic Mushroom Compost Composted straw, horse manure and peat
- Organic Compost Recycled organic material such as leaves, vegetable scraps and small twigs turned into a rich soil amendment
- Composted Horse Manure Aged and turned regularly to make it superb for vegetable gardens
Channahon Landscaping and Garden Soil – We’re Ready to Assist You
We welcome the opportunity to help you identify the perfect landscaping soil or garden soil for what you wish to plant. Visit our Supply Yard and Garden Center or call us at (815) 725-3953 anytime. Also let us know if you ever wish to buy topsoil in bulk!
When you’re working on a garden, it’s important to be aware of issues with soil that can interfere with your project. Leading factors of proper soil include:
- Type The texture and composition should favor plant development. If the soil has too much clay, it won’t drain properly. If it is too sandy, it will often drain water before it reaches roots.
- Nutrition The soil gives plants all of their nutrients. If the soil they are in is lacking the right ones, you’ll want to adjust the soil type or add the needed amendments.
- pH Soil that is either too acidic or too alkaline may be problematic for some plants. Even though many plants can tolerate a range of pH levels, you still want your soil to favor steady growth.
Our garden supply experts can answer your questions about the right soil for your garden. Visit us or give us a call at (815) 725-3953.