Whatever type of garden or landscape project you are doing, Soil Mix Supply (a division of Tim Wallace Landscape Supply) has you covered. Choose from a wide range of premium and blended mixes produced onsite at our Bolingbrook Supply Yard and Garden Center.
Soil Blends and Mixes for Romeoville
- Minimum one cubic yard for pick-up
- Minimum two cubic yards for soil delivery (up to 14)
- Mixes made while you wait
- Special blending available upon request
We also have your bulk topsoil (black dirt) for pick-up or delivery. Be sure to ask about how you can buy topsoil in bulk and have it delivered straight to your Romeoville driveway. (Topsoil delivery is priced by the yard.)
Certain products are available in bags at our Bolingbrook facility as well. For more details, stop in and see us or give us a call at (815) 725-3953.
Romeoville, IL / Landscape Soil, Garden Blends
It’s possible we might already have what you need for your project. Our pre-formulated soil blends include:
- Premium Compost Mix 50% Mushroom Compost, 50% Organic Compost
- Enriched Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Mushroom Compost
- Landscape Planting Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Compost
- Premium Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Purple Cow Compost
- Premium Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Purple Cow Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Perennial Garden Mix 50% Pine Bark Fines, 50% Organic Compost
- Raised Bed Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Coarse Sand, 25% Organic Compost
- Tim’s Original Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Organic Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Enriched Vegetable Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Composted Horse Manure
- Topdressing Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Fine Sand
- Lawn Repair Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Mushroom Compost, 25% Fine Sand
If any of these mixes aren’t what your project requires, just let us know your specifications and we’ll make a custom blend for you!
Romeoville, IL / Organic Material
Amendments add much-needed nutrients to your soil, especially for vegetable gardens. Compost can also help break up clay soil structure.
When your project in Romeoville needs an amendment, we offer you excellent choices:
- Purple Cow Classic Compost: Made of 100% plant materials, this finely screened premium compost contains no manure, weed seeds or pathogens.
- Organic Mushroom Compost: Our mix combines composted straw, horse manure and peat.
- Organic Compost: Recycled leaves, twigs and vegetable scraps form a rich soil amendment referred to by gardeners as Black Gold.
- Composted Horse Manure Aged and turned regularly, our composted horse manure is superb for vegetable gardens.
Get Going on Your Garden or Landscape Today
We’re here to support our Romeoville customers with the materials and ideas for lush gardens and landscapes. Visit our Supply Yard and Garden Center to further discuss bulk topsoil and soil blends. You can also call us at (815) 725-3953.
Proper soil is vital to your garden in Romeoville. Soil problems that can affect your garden include:
- Type The composition and texture of the soil should favor plant growth. If the soil has too much clay, water won’t be able to drain correctly. If the soil is too sandy, it will lose water before plant roots can receive it.
- Nutrition Soil delivers plants their nutrients. If the soil they are in is lacking the right ones, you’ll want to adjust the soil type or add the needed amendments.
- pH Soil that is either too acidic or too alkaline can work against particular plants.
Our supply experts are always ready to help you choose the soil that develops the beauty and health of your garden or landscape. Visit our Bolingbrook facility or call us at (815) 725-3953.