Whether you’re gardening or landscaping in Morris, having the right type of soil is important to your project. At Tim Wallace Landscape Supply, we always have your garden soil, landscape soil and bulk topsoil for pick-up or delivery.
We screen and pulverize bulk soil onsite. Choose from one of our pre-formulated blends or have us make a custom mix to your specifications.
If you plan to pick up your soil, the minimum order is one cubic yard (27 cubic feet), which weighs about one ton (2,000 pounds). You’ll want to be sure your vehicle or trailer can handle that weight. To allow for tractor loading, the truck or trailer also should not have a cap or a rack. (Please note that Tim Wallace Landscape Supply is not responsible for damage to a vehicle during loading or unloading.)
If you would like topsoil (black dirt) delivery in our service region, we can bring up to 14 cubic yards to your residence (two-cubic yard minimum). We will deliver the material right to your driveway. Call in the morning for same-day delivery!
Morris Soil Supply
With our range of pre-formulated blends, we might already have your landscape or garden soil ready to go.
- Premium Compost Mix 50% Mushroom Compost, 50% Organic Compost
- Enriched Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Mushroom Compost
- Landscape Planting Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Compost
- Premium Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Purple Cow Compost
- Premium Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Purple Cow Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Perennial Garden Mix 50% Pine Bark Fines, 50% Organic Compost
- Raised Bed Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Coarse Sand, 25% Organic Compost
- Tim’s Original Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Organic Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Enriched Vegetable Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Composted Horse Manure
- Topdressing Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Fine Sand
- Lawn Repair Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Mushroom Compost, 25% Fine Sand
To further discuss our pre-formulated landscape and garden soil, as well as custom blends and soil delivery, stop by our facility or call us today at (815) 725-3953.
Morris Organic Material
Compost helps your garden and landscape by adding organic matter and nutrients to the soil. If you’re developing a vegetable garden, compost is the ideal amendment for it.
We offer you a range of organic material for your project in Morris:
- Purple Cow Classic Compost 100% finely screened plant materials free of manure, weed seeds and pathogens
- Organic Mushroom Compost Composted straw, horse manure and peat
- Organic Compost Recycled organic material such as leaves, vegetable scraps and small twigs turned into a rich soil amendment also called Black Gold
- Composted Horse Manure Aged and turned regularly to make it superb for vegetable gardens
Morris Landscaping and Garden Soil – Ready to Assist You
Connect with our supply experts to identify the perfect landscaping soil or garden soil for what you wish to plant. Just stop in at our facility or call us at (815) 725-3953. Also let us know if you ever wish to buy topsoil in bulk!
When you’re working on a garden, it’s important to be aware of issues with soil that can interfere with your project. For example, leading factors of proper soil include type, nutrition and pH. Our garden supply experts can answer your questions about the right soil for your garden. Visit us or give us a call at (815) 725-3953.