Soil is vital to a flourishing garden or landscape. Soil Mix Supply, a division of Tim Wallace Landscape Supply, provides the right range of choices for your project in Wheaton.
We screen and pulverize bulk soil onsite. You can select one of our pre-formulated blends or ask for a custom mix made to your specifications. You can also pick up your soil or request our soil delivery.
- Soil pick-up: one cubic yard
- Soil delivery: two cubic yards (up to 14 yards per truck)
Soil Suppliers for Wheaton, IL
When you visit our facility or speak with one of our professionals, you may discover that one of our pre-formulated soil blends is what you need. Your many choices include:
- Premium Compost Mix 50% Mushroom Compost, 50% Organic Compost
- Enriched Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Mushroom Compost
- Landscape Planting Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Compost
- Premium Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Purple Cow Compost
- Premium Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Purple Cow Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Perennial Garden Mix 50% Pine Bark Fines, 50% Organic Compost
- Raised Bed Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Coarse Sand, 25% Organic Compost
- Tim’s Original Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Organic Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Enriched Vegetable Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Composted Horse Manure
- Topdressing Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Fine Sand
- Lawn Repair Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Mushroom Compost, 25% Fine Sand
We welcome each opportunity to discuss the right garden or landscape soil for you. Stop by or give us a call at (630) 759-5552.
Bulk Topsoil Plus Delivery for Wheaton, IL
Beyond offering landscape and garden soil, we screen, pulverize and store bulk topsoil (black dirt). We also keep it dry for your project.
Should you need bulk topsoil, you can pick it up or request delivery priced by the yard. Call (630) 759-5552 for more details about our pricing for delivered topsoil.
Organics for Wheaton, IL
Compost strengthens your soil with organic matter and nutrients. Plus, it helps to break up clay soil structure. If you’re working on a vegetable garden, compost is a superb amendment for it.
When your project requires organic material, we offer:
- Purple Cow Classic Compost 100% finely screened plant materials free of manure, weed seeds and pathogens
- Organic Mushroom Compost Composted straw, horse manure and peat
- Organic Compost Recycled material such as leaves, vegetable scraps and small twigs turned into a rich soil amendment also called Black Gold
- Composted Horse Manure Aged and turned regularly; ideal for vegetable gardens
Wheaton Landscaping and Garden Soil – Contact Us
To further discuss landscaping or garden soil for your project, visit our Supply Yard and Garden Center or call us at (630) 759-5552. Be sure to inquire about having your bulk topsoil or soil mix delivered to save you time and effort.
Different plants will do better in different kinds of soil. Soil problems that can affect your garden include:
- Type The texture and composition should favor plant development. If the soil has too much clay, it won’t drain well. If it is too sandy, it will often drain too much water.
- Nutrition If plants are in soil that lacks the right nutrients, you’ll want to adjust the soil type or add the needed amendments.
- pH Soil that is too acidic or too alkaline can become problematic for certain plants. Even though many plants can tolerate a range of pH levels, you still want your soil to be just right for growth.
Our garden professionals can answer your questions about soil for your particular garden. Visit us or give us a call at (630) 759-5552.