Lemont Landscaping Mulch
Landscaping mulch can add both function and beauty to homes and businesses properties in Lemont. Having the right mulch helps you reduce weeds while maintaining greater moisture and better temperatures for the soil.
Tim Wallace Landscape Supply & Nursery carries hardwood mulch in bulk for your project in Lemont.
Lemont Landscaping Mulch: Different Colors and Textures
We offer a range of hardwood mulch to suit your wishes and requirements:
- Barn Yard Red (100% recycled hardwood mulch)
- Walnut Brown (100% recycled hardwood mulch)
- Jet Black (100% recycled hardwood mulch)
- Brite Gold (100% recycled hardwood mulch)
- Landscapers Mixed Hardwood Mulch (basic landscaping mulch)
- Landscapers Mix Fines (economically priced hardwood mulch)
- Premium Hardwood (our most popular mulch)
- Premium Black Oak (our darkest-brown hardwood mulch)
- Premium Red Oak (triple-ground mulch made from oak-bark fines)
- Southern Red Cypress (two-year mulch: breaks down slower than most mulches)
- Western Red Cedar (two-year mulch, like Southern Red Cypress)
- Wood Chips (basic utility landscaping mulch)
- Western Bark Nuggets (Large / App. 5”) (long-lasting hardwood mulch in bulk)
- Western Bark Nuggets (Medium / App. 3”) (long-lasting hardwood mulch in bulk)
- Play Mat (uniform hardwood chips for safety under play equipment)
Lemont Landscaping Mulch: Pick-Up or Delivery
As our Lemont customer, you can either pick up your mulch yourself or have us deliver it for you.
If you’ll be picking up, use an open-bed truck or trailer (we tractor load, so please be sure it doesn’t have caps or racks). You’ll also want to confirm your vehicle can handle the weight you’ll transport (one cubic yard of mulch weighs about 700 pounds; a full-size pick-up can usually hold two cubic yards. Tim Wallace Landscape Supply & Nursery is not responsible for any damage to a vehicle during loading or unloading.
If you prefer delivery, we can bring from two to 14 cubic yards of your mulch right to your Lemont home or office.