If you maintain a garden or landscape at your home or office in Shorewood, much of what you achieve will depend on having the right kind of soil.
A division of Tim Wallace Landscape Supply, Soil Mix Supply provides the range of soil you need for optimal growth and appearance. Simply choose from one of our existing blends or request your own custom mix. You can also either pick up your soil or request soil delivery.
If you’ll be picking up, please order at least one cubic yard. For soil delivery, order at least two cubic yards (up to 14).
Landscape/Garden Soil Supply Shorewood IL
If you need a custom mix, just let us know your specifications and we’ll prepare it for you. Otherwise, we offer an excellent range of soil blends for different garden and landscape requirements:
- Premium Compost Mix 50% Mushroom Compost, 50% Organic Compost
- Enriched Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Mushroom Compost
- Landscaping Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Compost
- Premium Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Soil
- Premium Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Mushroom Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Planting Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Organic Compost, 25% Organic Soil
- Perennial Garden Mix 50% Pine Bark Fines, 50% Organic Compost
- Raised Bed Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Coarse Sand, 25% Organic Compost
- Tim’s Original Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Organic Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Enriched Vegetable Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Composted Horse Manure
- Topdressing Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Fine Sand
For more information about our pre-formulated landscape and garden soil, visit our Supply Yard and Garden Center or contact our supply experts at (815) 725-3953.
Bulk Topsoil Supply and Delivery Shorewood IL
We screen and pulverize our own bulk topsoil (black dirt) at our facility. We also keep it dry in storage so it’s ready for your project in Shorewood.
When it’s time to buy topsoil in bulk, stop in at our Supply Yard and Garden Center or arrange delivery priced by the yard.
Organic Material Supply Shorewood IL
Plants depend on soil for nutrition. Compost helps keep your plants nourished by adding organic matter that feeds them in your garden or landscaping soil. Compost can be especially valuable to vegetable gardens.
With Soil Mix Supply, you have access to different types of amendments:
- Organic Mushroom Compost Composted straw, horse manure and peat
- Organic Compost Recycled organic material such as leaves, vegetable scraps and small twigs turned into a rich soil amendment also called Black Gold
- Purple Cow Classic Compost 100% finely screened plant materials free of manure, weed seeds and pathogens
- Composted Horse Manure Aged and turned regularly to make it superb for vegetable gardens
Soil for Shorewood Gardens and Landscaping – Contact Us Today
Our supply experts welcome each chance to support you with ideas and material for your garden or landscape. Stop in or call us at (815) 725-3953 whenever you’d like to talk more about the soil you need. Inquire further about how we can serve as your topsoil supplier in Shorewood as well.
Before you start planting, dig up a scoop of your soil and consider its texture. Is it heavy and dense, or is it free and loose? All soils contain different amounts of various mineral particles, mainly silt, sand and clay. Each allocation of particles determines a soil type’s density, drainage rate and ability to hold nutrients.
To learn more about soil features and properties, especially as they apply to a landscape or garden, visit our facility or give us a call at (815) 725-3953.