A well-kept garden or landscape can distinguish your home or office in Oswego IL. Having the right kind of soil plays a big part in the beauty and growth of your plants.
Tim Wallace Landscape Supply serves Oswego with a rich range of both pre-formulated and custom soil mixes for gardens and landscapes. We mix our own bulk soil onsite as well.
For pick-up of your landscape/garden soil, simply order at least one cubic yard (27 cubic feet). For soil delivery to your Oswego home or office, please order at least two cubic yards (our trucks can hold up to 14).
Soil Suppliers (Oswego)
If your garden or landscape soil needs a custom mix, just let us know your specifications and we’ll prepare it for you. It’s also possible that we already have what you need among our many choices of pre-formulated blends:
- Premium Compost Mix 50% Mushroom Compost, 50% Organic Compost
- Enriched Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Mushroom Compost
- Landscape Planting Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Compost
- Premium Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Purple Cow Compost
- Premium Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Purple Cow Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Perennial Garden Mix 50% Pine Bark Fines, 50% Organic Compost
- Raised Bed Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Coarse Sand, 25% Organic Compost
- Tim’s Original Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Organic Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Enriched Vegetable Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Composted Horse Manure
- Topdressing Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Fine Sand
- Lawn Repair Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Mushroom Compost, 25% Fine Sand
Our supply experts can further discuss the right soil for your garden or landscape with you. Simply visit our Supply Yard and Garden Center or call us at (630) 759-1080.
Bulk Topsoil Plus Delivery (Oswego)
We screen and pulverize bulk topsoil (black dirt) plus store it dry for your garden or landscaping work. Pick up your bulk topsoil at our facility or ask for delivery priced by the yard. Call (630) 759-1080 for details.
Organic Material (Oswego)
For many projects, adding organic matter contributes nutrients to the soil in your garden or landscape. Compost provides a superb amendment for gardens (especially vegetable). We offer our Oswego customers several choices of organic material:
- Purple Cow Classic Compost 100% finely screened plant materials (leaves, sticks and branches) free of manure, weed seeds and pathogens
- Organic Mushroom Compost Composted straw, horse manure and peat
- Organic Compost Recycled leaves, vegetable scraps and small twigs turned into a rich soil amendment also known as Black Gold
- Composted Horse Manure Aged and turned regularly; great for vegetable gardens
Get Started Today
We’re always glad to assist with your soil blends or bulk topsoil for your project in Oswego. Bring your questions and ideas to our Supply Yard and Garden Center or call us at (630) 759-1080. Be sure to ask more about our soil delivery too!
Three common amendments for landscape and garden soil include composted yard waste, manure and fallen leaves. Organic matter provides an excellent supply of slow-release nutrients that benefit both your plants and other soil organisms. Over time this also lessens fertilizer requirements.
Many amendments produce the best results if you work them into the soil during autumn. This helps ensure they are well decomposed by the following spring. Because vegetable gardens often contain annual or biennial plants, you can amend your soil each season. Perennial gardens should be amended before planting so not to disturb the plant roots.
If you would like to know more about soil amendments, visit us or give us a call at (630) 759-1080.