If you live or work in Lisle and maintain a garden or landscape, its beauty and health depend on the right kind of soil. Soil Mix Supply, a division of Tim Wallace Landscape Supply, has you covered.
We screen and pulverize bulk soil onsite. Choose from our prepared soil blends or request a custom mix based on your specifications (we mix it while you wait). You can also either pick up your soil or request soil delivery.
Soil Blends and Mixes for Lisle
One-yard minimum for pick-up
Two-yard minimum for soil delivery (each of our trucks can hold 14)
Garden & Landscape Soil for Lisle
When you’re planning or building a garden or landscape, our consultants can help you determine if one of our pre-formulated soil blends is just what you need for your project.
- Premium Compost Mix 50% Mushroom Compost, 50% Organic Compost
- Enriched Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Mushroom Compost
- Landscape Planting Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Compost
- Premium Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Purple Cow Compost
- Premium Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Purple Cow Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Perennial Garden Mix 50% Pine Bark Fines, 50% Organic Compost
- Raised Bed Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Coarse Sand, 25% Organic Compost
- Tim’s Original Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Organic Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Enriched Vegetable Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Composted Horse Manure
- Topdressing Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Fine Sand
- Lawn Repair Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Mushroom Compost, 25% Fine Sand
We invite you to share more about what you’d like to achieve for your landscape or garden in Lisle. Visit our facility or give us a call at (630) 759-5552!
Bulk Topsoil, Topsoil Delivery for Lisle
Maybe what your project needs is black dirt. As a leading local topsoil supplier, we screen and pulverize bulk topsoil. We also keep it fresh and dry in storage. Simply let us know what you need.
You can either pick up your bulk topsoil or arrange delivery priced by the yard.
Organic Material for Lisle
Compost adds organic matter and nutrients to soil for a garden or landscape. It helps improve soil structure and inhibit erosion as well. Because of its properties, compost makes a superb amendment for vegetable gardens.
We offer you different types of organic material for Lisle landscapes and gardens:
- Organic Mushroom Compost Composted straw, horse manure and peat
- Organic Compost Recycled organic material such as leaves, vegetable scraps and small twigs turned into a rich soil amendment also called Black Gold
- Purple Cow Classic Compost 100% finely screened plant materials free of manure, weed seeds and pathogens
- Composted Horse Manure Aged and turned regularly for vegetable gardens
Lisle IL Landscaping and Garden Soil – Contact Us Today
You can make your garden or landscape as lush as you want it to be. Connect with one of our supply experts to discuss soil types as well as gardening/landscaping tips. Visit our facility or call us at (630) 759-5552!
Also be sure to let us know if you ever need to buy topsoil in bulk (including topsoil delivery).
Proper soil is vital to your garden, and different plants will do better in different kinds of soil. Soil problems that can affect your garden include soil type, nutrition and pH level.
The next time you’re preparing to plant, dig up a scoop of your soil and consider its texture. Is it dense and heavy, or loose and free? All soils are a mixture of mineral particles, mainly clay, sand and silt. Different soil types will usually contain more of one particle than others. This allocation determines each type’s density, drainage rate and ability to hold nutrients.
To improve the structure of your soil, add the right amount of organic matter.
We’ll be glad to discuss soil types and properties for your garden with you. Stop in at our facility or give us a call at (630) 759-5552.