Are you working on a garden or a landscape at your home or office in Woodridge? The beauty and health of your project depend a lot on the soil you use, so it’s important to have the right kind.
Tim Wallace Landscape Supply is always ready with the soil you need for pick-up or delivery. When your project requires a mix, we have a superb selection of pre-formulated blends or you can have us make a custom mix to your specifications.
For bulk topsoil (black dirt), if you plan to pick up your material, remember that one cubic yard (27 cubic feet) weighs about one ton (2,000 pounds). If you would like topsoil delivery in Woodridge, we can bring from 2 to 14 cubic yards to your residence or office.
Bulk topsoil delivery is priced by the yard. Call in the morning for same-day delivery!
Certain soil products are also available in bags at our Bolingbrook Supply Yard and Garden Center. Stop in or give us a call at (630) 963-1159 for more details.
Soil Blends / Woodridge IL Gardens and Landscapes
With our wide range of pre-formulated blends, we might already have the right soil for your garden or landscape. Consult with our supply experts to determine if one of the following mixes is what you need. Otherwise, we’ll make your blend for you.
- Premium Compost Mix 50% Mushroom Compost, 50% Organic Compost
- Enriched Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Mushroom Compost
- Landscape Planting Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Organic Compost
- Premium Topsoil Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Purple Cow Compost
- Premium Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Purple Cow Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Perennial Garden Mix 50% Pine Bark Fines, 50% Organic Compost
- Raised Bed Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Coarse Sand, 25% Organic Compost
- Tim’s Original Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Organic Compost, 25% Fine Sand
- Enriched Vegetable Garden Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Composted Horse Manure
- Topdressing Mix 50% Topsoil, 50% Fine Sand
- Lawn Repair Mix 50% Topsoil, 25% Mushroom Compost, 25% Fine Sand
Visit our facility or give us a call at (630) 963-1159 – we always enjoy helping our Woodridge customers.
Organic Material / Woodridge Gardens and Landscapes
Amendments are often helpful for gardens and landscapes because they infuse the soil with additional nutrients. They also help improve soil structure and inhibit erosion.
We offer the following organic material for your project in Woodridge:
- Organic Mushroom Compost Composted straw, horse manure, peat
- Organic Compost Recycled leaves, vegetable scraps and small twigs turned into a rich soil amendment (Black Gold)
- Purple Cow Classic Compost Finely screened plant materials free of manure, weed seeds and pathogens
- Composted Horse Manure Aged and turned often to make it superb for vegetable gardens
Woodridge Landscaping and Garden Soil – Contact Us Today
Connect with one of our supply experts to further discuss the ideal landscaping soil or garden soil for your project. Simply visit our facility or call us at (630) 963-1159. Also be sure to let us know if you ever need to buy topsoil in bulk!
Organic matter is important to gardens and landscapes because it helps improve soil structure and water-holding capacity. It also supplies slow-release nutrients for plants as well as for organisms that are good for the soil. Plus, because over time a well-amended soil will provide most of the food that plants need, fertilizer requirements will decrease.
Most soil amendments work best if you add them to the soil in the fall. This helps ensure they are well decomposed before planting the following spring. To get the organic matter down to root level, use a garden fork to mix the material into the top several inches of soil.
Our supply experts will be glad to further discuss how to utilize soil amendments for a lush and healthy garden or landscape. Simply stop in at our facility or give us a call at (630) 963-1159.